Vetspecs Services 2014
VETSPECS REFERRAL SERVICES - 2014
The Vetspecs team of Surgical Specialists are here to support you & your clients with an accessible, multi-discipline specialist approach.
We are a referral-only practice & thus an extension of the great services you already offer your clients.
In addition to the array of Neurological, Orthopaedic, Arthroscopic & Soft Tissue surgeries you already know us for, we also provide the following services and products:
- Advanced imaging: Digital Radiography, CT, MRI, Sonography, Fluoroscopy & Scintigraphy
- Endoscopy: Rhinoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Esophagoscopy, Upper & Lower GI
- Radiotherapy supported by Veterinary Oncology & Radiation Oncology Specialists
- Oncept® Melanoma Vaccination
- PennHIP Assessment
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Helica & BioMedtrix Total Hip Replacements
- Stenting: Tracheal, Ureteral & Urethral
- HAUS: Urinary incontinence treatment by Hydraulic Artificial Sphincter technology
- Veterinary Tissue Bank™ Allografts, distributed in NZ uniquely by Vetspecs
- Canine Rehabilitation: Orthotics, Prosthetics & Physiotherapy
- Telephone & Email Veterinary Consultations
- 24-hour care of In-Patients & 7-days a week access to specialist advice & surgery
- Travelling Consulting Service to other South Island centres by our Specialists
- Multi-discipline: Accessibility to Specialist Medicine, Anaesthesiology & Neurology
- Free CPD: “Canterbury Cutting Edge Vets” evenings, “Journal Club” mornings, “The Specialist Connection” Newsletter, Annual South Island “Road Shows” & more
- Merial Ancare SVS Vetspecs Surgical Intern/Resident training programmes
Vetspecs’ Specialist Surgeons are all members of the New Zealand Institute of Surgical Veterinary Specialists (NZISVS).
All Vetspecs’ staff regularly attend & participate in national & international meetings to ensure our own continuing development.
We look forward to assisting you, your clients & their pets.